Skip to content
Recipe about Air-Fried Asparagus
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced Hot sauce to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt and fresh pepperto taste
- 1 Place all ingredients into a plastic zip top bag then shake to coat.
- 2 Place Air Fryer Basket on Baking/Drip Pan then transfer zip top bag contents to the Air Fryer Basket.
- 3 Place in oven in bottom rack position.
- 4 Set Timer Knob to 6-8 minutes,Temperature Knob to 400°F,FunctionKnob to Air Fry.
- 5 Air-fry for 3-4 minutes, turn over asparagus using tongs then continue to air-fry for an additional 3-4 minutes or until crisp tender.
- 6 Garnish as desired and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.