Air Fried Lemon PiesINGREDIENTS
- 1 package refrigerated pie dough
- 1 cup canned lemon pie filling Spray oil, as desired
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Unroll the pie dough, cut into thirds then brush lightly with water.
- 2 Top each dough piece with 1/3 of the lemon filling, fold over the sides to form a 3-inch rectangle then crimp the edges to seal using a fork.
- 3 Place pies on Baking/Drip Pan, spray with oil then sprinkle withsugar.
- 4 Place in oven in middle rack position.
- 5 Set Timer Knob to 30 minutes,Temperature Knob to 350°F,FunctionKnob to Bake.
- 6 Bake for 15 minutes,flip over using a spatula then continue to bakefor an additional 15 minutes or until browned.
- 7 When air-frying is complete, remove to a serving plate. 8 Serve warm.