Bacon & Swiss Stuffed Mushrooms
- 8large white mushrooms, stems removed Spray oil, as desired
- Kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste 6 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 Place mushrooms on the Baking/Drip Pan, spray the rounded
- top (hole-side down) with oil, season with salt and pepper then turn hole-side up.
- 2 Divide cheese and bacon between the mushrooms.
- 3 Place in oven in middle rack position.
- 4 Set Timer Knob to 8 minutes,Temperature Knob to 450°F, Function Knob to Air Fry.
- 5 Air-fry for4 minutes then rotate and continue to air-fry for an additional 4 minutes or until mushrooms have softened and cheese is melted.
- 6 When air-frying is complete, remove and serve.