Buffalo Chicken Cups
- 2 soft bread slices
- Spray oil, as desired
- 1 can (4 ounces)diced chicken, drained
- 4 tablespoons bottled buffalo wing sauce
- 4 teaspoons blue cheese crumbles
- Kosher salt and fresh pepperto taste
- 1 Press each bread slice into a ramekin to form a cup then spray with oil.
- 2 Divide remaining ingredients between the bread cups.
- 3 Place Wire Rack in oven in middle rack position.
- 4 Place ramekins on Wire Rack.
- 5 Set Timer Knob to 6-8 minutes,Temperature Knob to 400°F, Function Knob to Air Fry.
- 6 Air-fry for 3-4 minutes then rotate ramekins and continue to air-fry for an additional 3-4 minutes or until bread is toasted and chicken is hot.
- 7 When air-frying is complete, remove and serve.