- 2cups canned chickpeas, drained 8garlic cloves, chopped
- 1tablespoon fresh ginger,chopped 1teaspoon paprika 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1 Place all ingredients into a plastic zip top bag and shake to coat.
- 2 Transfer bag contents to the Baking/Drip Pan.
- 3 Place in oven in middle rack position.
- 4 Set Timer Knob to 20 minutes, Temperature Knob to 350°F, Function Knob to Bake.
- 5 Air-fry for 10 minutes,stir then continue to air-fry for an additional 10 minutes or until somewhat crispy (they will become crispier as they cool).
- 6 When air-frying is complete,transfer to a serving bowl.
- 7 Garnish as desired and serve as a snack.