Skip to content
Recipe about Ham & Cheese Poppers
Ham & Cheese Poppers
- 8 large jalapeno peppers,cored
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup ham,cubed
- Spray oil, as desired
- Salt to taste
- 1 Fill bottom of eachjala peno pepper with cheese then fill remainder of pepper with ham.
- 2 Spray stuffed jalapefio peppers with oil then season with salt.
- 3 Place Air Fryer Basket on Baking/Drip Pan then place jalapefio peppers in the Air Fryer Basket.
- 4 Place in oven in middle rack position.
- 5 Set Timer Knob to 10-12 minutes,Temperature Knob to 350°F, Function Knob to Air Fry.
- 6 Air-fry for 5-6 minutes, turn over jalapeno peppers using tongs then continue to air-fry for an additional 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7 When air-frying is complete,transfer to a serving plate.
- 8 Garnish as desired and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.