Mixed Berry Cobbler
- For the Berries:2 cups fresh or frozen mixed berries
- For the Streusel:2/3 cup all purposeflour 1/4 cup granulated sugar 2 pinches kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2cup granulated sugar 2tablespoonsunsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour orcornstarch
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 In a mixing bowl, combine all berries ingredients and stir well.
- 2 Pour mixture into greased 8x8-inch baking pan.
- 3 In a separate mixing bowl, combine all streusel ingredients.
- 4 Using your fingertips, pinch the butter into the flour mixture until clumpy but no visible dry flour remains then pour streusel evenly over the top of the berries.
- 5 Place Wire Rack in oven in bottom rack position.
- 6 Place 8x8-inch baking pan on Wire Rack.
- 7 Set Timer Knob to 30 minutes,Temperature Knob to 350°F,
- Function Knob to Bake.
- 8 Bake for 15 minutes then rotate 8x8-inch baking pan around and
- continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- 9 When air-frying is complete, remove and serve warm.