Open Faced Reuben Sandwich
- 2 tablespoons Thousand Island dressing 2 rye bread slices
- 8ounces deli corned beef, thinly sliced 1/2 cup sauerkraut, well drained 4 Swiss cheese slices
- 1 Spread dressing on each bread slice, top each slice with half of the
- beef, sauerkraut and cheese.
- 2 Place Wire Rack in oven in middle rack position.
- 3 Place sandwiches on Wire Rack.
- 4 Set Timer Knob to 8 minutes,Temperature Knob to Toast, Function Knob to Toast.
- 5 Toast for 8 minutes or until edges of bread are brown and cheese is melted.
- 6 When toasting is complete, remove and serve.