- 2 boneless pork chops, cubed
- 1/2 yellow onion,cubed
- 1/2 bell pepper,cubed
- Spray oil, as desired
- Kosher salt and fresh pepperto taste
- 1 Thread pork, onions and bell peppers onto skewers.
- 2 Spray all sides with oil then season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Place kabobs on Baking/Drip Pan.
- 4 Place in oven in middle rack position.
- 5 Set Timer Knob to 10 minutes,Temperature Knob to 450°F,Function Knob to Air Fry.
- 6 Air-fry for 5 minutes then turn and continue to air-fry for anadditional 5 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- 7 When air-frying is complete,transfer to a serving plate.
- 8 Garnish as desired and serve.Air-Fried Asparagus