Skip to content
Recipe about Root Vegetable Fries
Root Vegetable Fries
- 1 large root vegetable, such as rutabaga, turnip orparsnip Spray oil, as desired Kosher salt to taste
- 1 Cut vegetable into thin fries.
- 2 Place all ingredients into a plastic zip top bag then shake to coat.
- 3 Place Air Fryer Basket on Baking/Drip Pan then transfer fries to the Air Fryer Basket.
- 4 Place in oven in bottom rack position.
- 5 Set Timer Knob to 15 minutes,Temperature Knob to 400°F, Function Knob
- 6 to Air Fry and Speed Knob to High.
- 7 Air-fry for 15 minutes, using tongs to toss every 5 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- 8 When air-frying is complete, remove and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.