- 4 raw boneless, skinless chicken thighs, quartered Spray oil, as desired
- Kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs 1teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Place all ingredients into a plastic zip top bag; shake to coat chicken.
- 2 Place Air Fryer Basket on Baking/Drip Pan then transfer chicken to the Air Fryer Basket. Place in oven in bottom rack position.
- 3 Set Timer Knob to 10-12 minutes,Temperature Knob to 400°F,Function Knob to Air Fry.
- 4 Air-fry for 5-6 minutes, turn over chicken using tongs then continue to air-fry for an additional 5-6 minutes or until brown and internal temperature registers 165°F on a meat thermometer.
- 5 When air-frying is complete, remove, garnish as desired and serve.